Welcome to Dean Cheesman's Blog

So it turns out that I'm one of those people who only posts once or twice a month, but I do read a ton of blogs every day and I "share" the posts I like. So be sure to check out my "shared items" on the right side of the blog. Also, be sure to check out what music i'm listening to on my last.fm page and feel free to click the chat link to talk to me. 

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Provo Acoustic and Life Update

Hi everyone.

 
Its been a while. 

I don't have much new to say.

I've been trying out a lot of different ideas lately.

If I get any of those things done I'll post them here. 

So for now you should watch the newest podcast for the Provo Acoustic Sessions. 



This is number 12 of the podcasts. That's more than the Provo Pulse podcast that I did back in 2005 and 2006. 

It's been lots of fun. 

1 comment:

lisa forsyth said...

i liked that chris guy... the song was funny too!